Kirkland Divorce Attorney- Jeffrey L. Barth
Experience is at the heart of effective divorce representation, and the lessons of Barth’s experience (since 1979) teach that mediation is the most favorable option for most divorce clients. The benefits of divorce mediation are many, but the most valuable benefit is having far more personal control over the outcome. When you and your partner agree to sit at the divorce negotiating table, you will also save a substantial amount of money and eliminate much of the stress that accompanies a court hearing. Also, a qualified Kirkland divorce attorney will help keep you focused if negotiations become challenging.
Every divorce case is unique and requires personalized attention. However, there are divorce issues that are more common than others. These include:
- Division of Assets – Dividing assets such as real estate property, retirement benefits, investment accounts, and family heirlooms can often be a contentious part of a divorce. It’s important to approach this part of the divorce process with a willingness to be fair, but sometimes it’s necessary to fight for the assets you consider to be the most valuable.
- Child Support – This part of the divorce process can become an emotionally charged affair, even though most people want what’s best for their children. There are a number of issues that could be unique to your case, so it’s necessary to go over your situation in detail with your Kirkland divorce lawyer.
- Parenting Plan – These plans are drawn up for residential time with minor children, for both married and unmarried couples. Parenting plans must be approved by a judge, so legal counsel from your Kirkland divorce attorney will be of great value.
Wondering How Much a Kirkland Divorce Attorney will Cost? Find Out Right Now
Many people facing a divorce are eager to find out how much a lawyer will cost before they take that difficult first step. You can call my Kirkland Office right now at 425-822-6564 and get a firm estimate on how much professional divorce representation will cost. You can also take advantage of a free divorce consultation, so that you can arm yourself with valuable information that will help you with your decision making process.
Learn how you can get the help you need with Family Law issues:
- Post-secondary support (college)
- Committed intimate relationships
- Division of assets, property, debts and Pension Plans
- Property settlement agreements
- Child custody and visitation (parenting plans)
- Child support (including adjustments and modifications)
- Parenting issues
- Spousal maintenance (alimony, spousal support)
- High-asset, High net worth divorce
Contact a Professional Divorce Lawyer in Kirkland Today
Sometimes, divorce mediation fails and there is no other option than to go to court. If this happens, Jeffrey L. Barth is a Kirkland lawyer that is fully prepared to battle it out in court to protect your interests, and that of your family.
“Many of my clients are eager to find out how much money professional legal representation is going to cost before they take their first step toward a divorce. If you would like to get an accurate quote from a qualified divorce lawyer, call my Kirkland office right now at 425-822-6564 and I will provide you with detailed information about our services and affordable legal fees.”
If you want affordable, fair, experienced legal representation from a qualified Kirkland divorce attorney, Jeffrey L. Barth is ready to show you why many of his previous and current clients are referrals.
Jeffrey Barth is a Divorce Attorney serving the areas of the East Side including Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Renton, Issaquah, Seattle, and all of King County 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, but evening and weekend appointments can be arranged.